Founded in 1970 by two teachers, Walden University is designed for adults seeking an advanced degree without leaving their jobs. Since its founding more than 40 years ago, Walden has grown to include more than 48,000 students and 55,000 alumni. With advanced degrees in fields ranging from business to nursing and mental health counseling to [...]
he life of a nurse is hectic. You are usually responsible for managing several patients at once, providing all kinds of care from measuring temperature and blood pressure to giving injections to monitoring vital signs such as pulse. Of course, all of that needs to be done with a smile because you are also responsible [...]
Advertisements for college student car loans are abundant on the internet. They are largely a marketing ploy to attract college students to finance their vehicle purchase with their company. Students still must have adequate income to afford the payment and insurance. The interest rates are much higher than traditional rates at banks and credit unions [...]
When I think of a technical school I automatically think of ITT Technical Institute. This is because of the solid reputation they have established within the education arena. With technology at the forefront of our world it only makes sense to attend a school that provides its students an education in technology. If you are [...]
I initially decided to go with Strayer University due to a family member that had previously gone there and had nothing but good things to say about it. It all started when my hours got cut down due to the economy, and making ends meet was tough. Before last September, I was a primary school [...]
You probably already know that, before enrolling in an online program, you should make sure it’s accredited. If you don’t, you could end up paying for a worthless degree. But there are over 61 accreditation organizations recognized in the United States, and, aside from knowing that we need an accredited degree, no one knows much [...]
- Household Income Still Strongly Linked to SAT Scores December 19, 2012
- The Growth of Online Education [Infographic] May 7, 2012
- Harvard and MIT to Offer Free Online Courses May 4, 2012
- Formative Assessment: Collaboration With A Higher Purpose April 19, 2012
- Best College Student Credit Cards April 13, 2012
- Kaplan University Online College Review September 1, 2010
- University of Vermont – Student Review November 17, 2010
- Nursing Education for Enhancing Skills December 3, 2010
- College Review – University of Phoenix September 1, 2010
- College For $99 – A Review April 29, 2011
- Llaovell: Technical support is a “joke”. It is atrocious...
- Llaovell: I wish Kaplan would make it more opaque what the $...
- uksuperiorpapers: I think it is the teacher and parents who should m...
- free anonymous email: it will be very helpful for the professional nurse...
- Lisa: Help Right a Wrong: Needed scholarships for Enron...