When you’re trying to pick a college, there are numerous decisions you can consider without even stepping foot on a campus. What do you want to study? How much are you able to pay? Do you seek a small or large student body? What kind of school will accept you in the first place? All […]
If there’s one thing The Great Recession has taught us, it’s that a college degree is becoming increasingly important in order to land a well-paying, stable job. Gone are the days when you can work your way up the corporate ladder with just a high school diploma. Instead, employers are becoming more and more selective […]
It all starts out the way you imagined. You and your spouse graduated from college, got married, moved into a house and even had your first baby. Now your spouse brings up the subject of going back to school! She has always wanted to be a lawyer but between getting married and having children it […]
In today`s high tech society, distance learning is becoming an increasingly popular choice for students wishing to earn a college degree. Distance learning simply means that you attend class outside of a traditional classroom setting, typically through online courses or telecourses. Numerous accredited educational institutions offer distance learning courses and degree programs. Although these programs […]
Online learning and online degrees are no longer viewed as a lesser credential in the professional world. On the contrary, many employers in specific areas of industry seek employees with specific skills that online learning promotes. Many attributes online learning and online learners present are some of the most valuable qualities an employee can possess […]
The digital revolution has already come to classrooms across the country: Students from all grade levels are using programs like Skype to video chat with virtual pen pals, playing outcome-based education games on computers, and e-mailing their teachers for help with homework. And e-books are slowly being added to the arsenal of resources used for […]
- Criminal Justice: Your Ticket to Career Satisfaction? February 14, 2012
- Preparing to be Prepared: A Career in Disaster Management February 13, 2012
- 3 Innovative Open Courseware Programs from Top Universities February 4, 2012
- What To Look For In A College February 2, 2012
- Five Common Information Technology Resume Mistakes January 24, 2012
- Kaplan University Online College Review September 1, 2010
- University of Vermont – Student Review November 17, 2010
- College For $99 – A Review April 29, 2011
- College Review – University of Phoenix September 1, 2010
- Nursing Education for Enhancing Skills December 3, 2010
- Llaovell: Technical support is a “joke”. It is atrocious...
- Llaovell: I wish Kaplan would make it more opaque what the $...
- uksuperiorpapers: I think it is the teacher and parents who should m...
- Lisa: Help Right a Wrong: Needed scholarships for Enron...
- kriss marek: whats the dress code. what piercings arent you alo...