Online programs offer many flexible options for students who need an open schedule or who learn better in a less traditional environment. However, with so many options, it becomes even more important to choose a program carefully. Not all online degree programs are created alike. Earning a degree is a big commitment, and it is […]
Undergraduate courses of study using online platforms usually get much more attention than do advanced degrees. Of course, this makes sense, since the demand for associate’s and bachelor’s degrees far exceeds comparable demand of post-graduate degrees. If you are considering pursuing a degree at the Master’s level, and you’d like to accomplish this from the […]
Starting Online Classes? No Better Time to Finally Start Working Out! One of the things most new online students notice right away about online classes is the amount of flexibility they now have in their schedules and the new-found freedom they feel as a result. The only problem with this sense of freedom is the […]
Stop spending time and money on professors who don’t know how to teach. Nothing can be more frustrating than spending a lot of money on tuition credits, only to find out that you have selected a bad professor. Yeah, they may know a lot about the subject, but when it comes to teaching it, they […]
Being a single mother was tough and making ends meet even tougher. I wanted to go back to school but I had two small children so there was no way I would be able to – or so I thought. For the past 4 years I had been working as a nurse at a local […]
- Criminal Justice: Your Ticket to Career Satisfaction? February 14, 2012
- Preparing to be Prepared: A Career in Disaster Management February 13, 2012
- 3 Innovative Open Courseware Programs from Top Universities February 4, 2012
- What To Look For In A College February 2, 2012
- Five Common Information Technology Resume Mistakes January 24, 2012
- Kaplan University Online College Review September 1, 2010
- University of Vermont – Student Review November 17, 2010
- College For $99 – A Review April 29, 2011
- College Review – University of Phoenix September 1, 2010
- Nursing Education for Enhancing Skills December 3, 2010
- Llaovell: Technical support is a “joke”. It is atrocious...
- Llaovell: I wish Kaplan would make it more opaque what the $...
- uksuperiorpapers: I think it is the teacher and parents who should m...
- Lisa: Help Right a Wrong: Needed scholarships for Enron...
- kriss marek: whats the dress code. what piercings arent you alo...