Modern technology has done many things for our society. With unbelievable advances in medicine and astounding achievements in the areas of science and computation, there is no limit to the benefits modern technology has provided us. As technology continues to infiltrate every aspect of our lives, education and learning have had to respond to the […]
Online education has come a long way since its humble (and shady) beginnings in the 90’s. Today, diploma mills have been exposed and all but dismantled, and the for-profit education model has brought professional instruction to millions of students who otherwise could not have pursued higher education. As far as distance education has come, however, […]
In today`s high tech society, distance learning is becoming an increasingly popular choice for students wishing to earn a college degree. Distance learning simply means that you attend class outside of a traditional classroom setting, typically through online courses or telecourses. Numerous accredited educational institutions offer distance learning courses and degree programs. Although these programs […]
Online learning and online degrees are no longer viewed as a lesser credential in the professional world. On the contrary, many employers in specific areas of industry seek employees with specific skills that online learning promotes. Many attributes online learning and online learners present are some of the most valuable qualities an employee can possess […]
In today’s tech centric society, online education has become an ever more popular choice for our learning needs. There are numerous institutions offering online courses and programs that help non-traditional students obtain the degrees they desire. Online learning is a wonderful choice for many different types of students. However, there are several challenges that online […]
Many people entering the hugely popular world of online learning underestimate many of the challenges they will encounter. Obviously, online and distance learning differs in many significant ways from traditional classroom learning. All of your school work, in “class” and otherwise, is completed on your own time and in your own designated work space. For […]
As the Internet becomes an increasingly integral part of teaching and learning, students are choosing to enroll in online colleges and universities to earn their degrees. And it’s a trend that’s catching on—a blog post at the Chronicle of Education featured a study showing a 17% increase in students who took at least one online […]
Online University – Making Schooling Possible from Anywhere Online university degrees have become the solution for people who are highly busy who also want to fulfill their educational goals. Nowadays, it is extremely possible to be employed full part time while at the same time pursuing your academic degree. With technology working its magic, you […]
There are many different learning styles, and some of them can affect the experience of taking part in an online school. It’s definitely not for everyone, but it can be very helpful for people that are in need of a more open schedule and less-restrictive meeting requirements. Before pursuing an online degree it’s important to […]
Education is always a subject of study for tens of thousands of dedicated researchers around the world. Education, like all things, is a constantly-changing science. As humanity pushes forward to a far more glorious dawn, our technology and indeed the fundamental way our institutions work is subject to change. Video games have always traditionally been […]
- Criminal Justice: Your Ticket to Career Satisfaction? February 14, 2012
- Preparing to be Prepared: A Career in Disaster Management February 13, 2012
- 3 Innovative Open Courseware Programs from Top Universities February 4, 2012
- What To Look For In A College February 2, 2012
- Five Common Information Technology Resume Mistakes January 24, 2012
- Kaplan University Online College Review September 1, 2010
- University of Vermont – Student Review November 17, 2010
- College For $99 – A Review April 29, 2011
- College Review – University of Phoenix September 1, 2010
- Nursing Education for Enhancing Skills December 3, 2010
- Llaovell: Technical support is a “joke”. It is atrocious...
- Llaovell: I wish Kaplan would make it more opaque what the $...
- uksuperiorpapers: I think it is the teacher and parents who should m...
- Lisa: Help Right a Wrong: Needed scholarships for Enron...
- kriss marek: whats the dress code. what piercings arent you alo...