Student credit cards can offer financial independence and flexibility. Designed for college students who do not have much if any credit history or even a job, these cards offer several benefits Benefits: A credit card can help a student build credit, handle emergencies, and even earn cash back or other rewards. Picking a Card: As [...]
Advertisements for college student car loans are abundant on the internet. They are largely a marketing ploy to attract college students to finance their vehicle purchase with their company. Students still must have adequate income to afford the payment and insurance. The interest rates are much higher than traditional rates at banks and credit unions [...]
With more and more people applying for college entrance each year and university budgets stretched to the max in this economy, not only are students being turned away, but the rising prices of admission are causing many to be excluded because they simply can’t afford to attend. However, the government has a program in place [...]
Most students know all about the four most commonly-used college funding sources: federal student loans, federal grants, school scholarships, and their parents. If these sources don’t cover enough, the typical student starts to say they “can’t afford” to go to college. Well, if you’re a college student, it’s not up to the government, your school, [...]
College, almost inevitably, comes hand-in-hand with a shortage of cash. Whether or not you’re racking up student loans on top of going to school, we all know that putting in a full day of class and on top is simply not conducive to full time jobs and/or keeping our bank accounts full in any shape. [...]
If you’re in college, you know you already pay WAY too much for your education. Obviously, you should have started a savings account designated for college a long time ago. In reality, you still can, simply click here to do that and get started. Moreover, You might have a job, but with all the classes [...]
Preparing for college seems like a never-ending process. There’s the constant pressure to keep your grades up and participate in extracurricular, leadership activities, and that’s all before you even start choosing schools and searching for scholarships. It can be a difficult process, but securing enough funding can make or break your college experience. There are [...]
It needs no mention that the credit card companies love the college kids and they can shower them with everything starting from music CDs to T-shirts to beach towels to get them into their business. The reason behind this biased behavior of all credit card companies is because the students pose to be the lifelong [...]
The ongoing recession has many laid-off and underemployed workers considering getting another degree or new training in another field. But the continually increasing cost of tuition, combined with financial responsibilities in an already strained economic climate, has many wondering if they can afford to make the investment. Even first-time college students may be reconsidering whether [...]
If you were told that you could enroll in as many college classes as you could while paying a flat fee of $99 per month, you’d probably dismiss the thought as an outlandish claim, or possibly a scam. $99 a month is certainly not the tuition you’d expect to pay at a fully accredited American [...]
- Household Income Still Strongly Linked to SAT Scores December 19, 2012
- The Growth of Online Education [Infographic] May 7, 2012
- Harvard and MIT to Offer Free Online Courses May 4, 2012
- Formative Assessment: Collaboration With A Higher Purpose April 19, 2012
- Best College Student Credit Cards April 13, 2012
- Kaplan University Online College Review September 1, 2010
- University of Vermont – Student Review November 17, 2010
- Nursing Education for Enhancing Skills December 3, 2010
- College Review – University of Phoenix September 1, 2010
- College For $99 – A Review April 29, 2011
- Llaovell: Technical support is a “joke”. It is atrocious...
- Llaovell: I wish Kaplan would make it more opaque what the $...
- uksuperiorpapers: I think it is the teacher and parents who should m...
- free anonymous email: it will be very helpful for the professional nurse...
- Lisa: Help Right a Wrong: Needed scholarships for Enron...