Whether you’re pursuing a Bachelors degree or a Masters, choosing the right educational program for you is critically important to your future. It’s not unusual to spend upwards of a year or more simply researching different schools and programs around the country. Considering the price of tuition these days, a few months of research is […]
When you’re trying to pick a college, there are numerous decisions you can consider without even stepping foot on a campus. What do you want to study? How much are you able to pay? Do you seek a small or large student body? What kind of school will accept you in the first place? All […]
It all starts out the way you imagined. You and your spouse graduated from college, got married, moved into a house and even had your first baby. Now your spouse brings up the subject of going back to school! She has always wanted to be a lawyer but between getting married and having children it […]
The digital revolution has already come to classrooms across the country: Students from all grade levels are using programs like Skype to video chat with virtual pen pals, playing outcome-based education games on computers, and e-mailing their teachers for help with homework. And e-books are slowly being added to the arsenal of resources used for […]
When high school students prepare for college, there’s an almost endless list of things to do: set up college visits, apply for financial aid, and fill out school applications. But one of the most challenging tasks on the college to-do list is taking college entrance exams like the SAT and ACT. About half of the […]
Your first year of college sets the tone for your next four years of school. From the first day of orientation, your friends, class selection and general attitude will shape the kind of student that you will become. For many it is an exciting and prosperous time, but for some the first year of college […]
Going to college can be an exciting time, but what will you do with your degree when your college days are done? If you major in one of the eight areas listed below, you might have a few issues getting a “normal” job – but that’s not always a bad thing. 1. Parapsychology Ever wanted […]
The question of how much a college education really matters in the workplace has often been swept aside by the impassioned arguments of professors, government officials and other wise adults who maintain that a traditional liberal arts education is every student’s best shot at success. Simultaneously, many college students and recent graduates become frustrated when […]
Everybody in college deals with fear and stress, however some college students have a difficult time in managing it. As a result, here is a brief list of techniques that a college student can use to help manage their most persistent fears and every day anxieties. A major fear that many college students face is […]
To really appreciate the role of game dynamics in allowing marketers to better uncover and exploit consumer trends both now and particularly in the future, we need to take a closer look at the most influential of all websites, the one that is using game dynamics to the fullest extent – Facebook. Although any marketer […]
- Criminal Justice: Your Ticket to Career Satisfaction? February 14, 2012
- Preparing to be Prepared: A Career in Disaster Management February 13, 2012
- 3 Innovative Open Courseware Programs from Top Universities February 4, 2012
- What To Look For In A College February 2, 2012
- Five Common Information Technology Resume Mistakes January 24, 2012
- Kaplan University Online College Review September 1, 2010
- University of Vermont – Student Review November 17, 2010
- College For $99 – A Review April 29, 2011
- College Review – University of Phoenix September 1, 2010
- Nursing Education for Enhancing Skills December 3, 2010
- Llaovell: Technical support is a “joke”. It is atrocious...
- Llaovell: I wish Kaplan would make it more opaque what the $...
- uksuperiorpapers: I think it is the teacher and parents who should m...
- Lisa: Help Right a Wrong: Needed scholarships for Enron...
- kriss marek: whats the dress code. what piercings arent you alo...